Friday, July 29, 2022
You can find the motorized parachute made by Encripton Core here.
Whats new in the version 1.1.32.02
- New command mcs - toggle attempt to fix paramotor x-axis jerk when crossing region line in MLS mode
- New command css - toggle sound crossing region
- New command rn - toggle display region name when crossing
- New command wind# (0-9) - new feature Second Life amplitude Wind (llWind) default 3(variable in Desc 'e')
- New command wi - wind info - toggles the wind information in the text HUD.
- New command fuel Toggle Fuel
- The 'txt' command now has 3 modes: None,Always,Auto.
- SPM_HYROSCOPE_HUD_EXT still disables the text HUD when the engine is started.
- Slightly changed agent algorithm in mouselook mode (double detection at intervals)
- Fix: adjusted avatar positions are now not reset after you take the object Paramotor(without resetScripts) and rez it again.
- If you have done 'Reset scripts' always TAKE the Paramotor and REZ it again.
- When safe chute control then default animation SitRelax.
Saturday, July 16, 2022
Sunday, July 3, 2022
Latest update from Shynne Nirvana.
*You can find our page here: https://www.driversofsecondlife.info/p/equestrian-trails.html
The Places to Ride list was originally released in the past by Cerdwin Flanagan. This was such a great idea for both the Teegle Community and the SL Equestrian Community in general that we felt it would be great to keep it going. With that in mind there are a few things to make note of before we get into the locations and what they have to offer...(continued on page)