|Airport Waypoint HUD HSI|
|Airport Waypoint HUD Indicators|
|Glide Slope Indicator|
You can find our Vehicles & Tools Updates page here: https://www.driversofsecondlife.info/p/vehicles-tools-updates-ii.html and more helpful tools here: https://www.driversofsecondlife.info/p/helpful-driving-tools-ac-camera-focus.html
- A waypoint HUD that also allows you to fly using an emulation of a real instrument.
- The HUD uses notecards to record lists of airports and their positions.
- Each airport can also have a runway heading and notes. Runway headings can use any angle :)
- Multiple notecards can be used, organize lists of airports and/or routes with them.
- Has two route modes of operation, where it will automatically set the next or previous waypoint as you progress through a journey.
- World map beacon can be used as well.