You can find our Vehicles & Tools Updates page here: https://www.driversofsecondlife.info/p/vehicles-tools-updates-ii.html
You can find the motorized parachute made by Encripton Core here.
Whats new in the version 1.1.32.02
- New command mcs - toggle attempt to fix paramotor x-axis jerk when crossing region line in MLS mode
- New command css - toggle sound crossing region
- New command rn - toggle display region name when crossing
- New command wind# (0-9) - new feature Second Life amplitude Wind (llWind) default 3(variable in Desc 'e')
- New command wi - wind info - toggles the wind information in the text HUD.
- New command fuel Toggle Fuel
- The 'txt' command now has 3 modes: None,Always,Auto.
- SPM_HYROSCOPE_HUD_EXT still disables the text HUD when the engine is started.
- Slightly changed agent algorithm in mouselook mode (double detection at intervals)
- Fix: adjusted avatar positions are now not reset after you take the object Paramotor(without resetScripts) and rez it again.
- If you have done 'Reset scripts' always TAKE the Paramotor and REZ it again.
- When safe chute control then default animation SitRelax.