Thursday, March 24, 2022
Tuesday, March 22, 2022
|You can find this under the World Menu.|
|You can find this under the Avatar Menu.|
Read more about it here: https://www.firestormviewer.org
Saturday, March 19, 2022
We are huge music fans and therefore today we are starting a new page called "Music To Travel With" here https://www.driversofsecondlife.info/p/music-to-travel-with.html.
A short description will be included with an in-world stream you can paste into your parcel radio or parcel itself by copy and paste the url into your About Land/Sound/Music URL field.
Friday, March 18, 2022
Luke's Weekend Drive Show Schedule for 3/19 -3/20
Saturday, March 19th
Sunday, March 20th
Featured Artists in this week's show:
Toot's and the Maytals
..and 25 more! More than 2 hours of music and commentary to enhance your driving experience.
Wednesday, March 16, 2022
If you are looking for help searching for acquiring abandoned land in a region for your setup, here is a great tool to do so. I have added it to our tools page here.
This tool allows you to automatically scan an entire region to identify any abandoned land parcels. Abandoned land can be bought for L$1 per square meter by submitting a ticket to Linden Lab.
The Abandoned Land Finder reports land details as needed to request purchase - just copy and paste from the land finder report into your ticket.
- Scans entire region and identifies any Abandoned Land parcels.
- Reports parcel size, location, date resumed, and any info recorded.
- Gives SLURL link to teleport to parcel location.
- Can be set to automatically scan daily or weekly and send email reports.
- HUD version included. Works in "no-script" zones.
Wednesday, March 9, 2022
General rules for the DSL in-world group - Subject to change.
* 3 notices per week max.
* Can offer 1 non-offensive, non-business promotional item monthly in chat.
* Must be nice (no trolling, especially moderators).
* Can post 1 vehicle related, non-recurring event in chat monthly.
(Those seeking clarification of "nice" or "offensive" should refrain from group chat)