SL Living Expo Vehicle Show Rules
SL Living Expo runs March 3-12th. Setup will be available starting February 28th.
1. One entry per avatar.
2. Entry Fee: L$200 ($2.50 USD). Entry fee must be paid prior to being allowed to enter your vehicle into the show.
3. Vehicle definition: Cars, Motorcycles or other vehicles that can be driven on a roadway.
4. Maximum allowed prims for vehicle is 150 LE.
5. Minimize scripts as much as possible (Vehicles do not need to be driven) and vehicles must be locked.
6. Must fit in a 12x12 plot.
7. All entries must be a moderate rating.
8. Vehicles can be modified using a variety of kitbash parts and re-texturing.
9. Winner is determined by largest amount donated in their assigned RFL kiosk.
10. Cars will be divided into two categories: modified and unmodified. Modified cars must be created by using kit parts to modify the appearance and design and must be completed by you. This may also include re-texturing with a custom texture. Unmodified cars are purchased from other creators and you just want to show off your favorite. unmodified cars must also come with a write-up from you as to why it's your favorite and why you've chosen to show it off at the SL Living Expo.
If you have any additional questions, please contact Cody Chronotis (cody.conundrum).
For Registration Payment, visit our office. The vehicle show poster in the office has a white box for payment. http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Choerom/23/13/100
Post a Comment