GTFO! identifies your vehicle by a specially named notecard in the vehicles content.
- Create a new notecard.
- Rename the notecard "GTFO!xxxx" where xxxx is the 'VAPI Code' for your vehicle
- Example: "GTFO!SUPERCUB" if you have Laminar Cub
- Enter some "space" to the notecard content
- Save the NC. By this NC, you can now also configure how many pieces of cargo that show and the time between each piece.
- This figures does not change the actual job cargo or replace the actual carrying capacity of any vehicle.
- More in "Configure visible cargo", below
VAPI (API code) https://sl-gtfo.com/vehicle-creators/
Installing The Vehicle Scripts
- Rez your Vehicle
- Edit the Vehicle's contents
- Insert the named NC "GTFO!xxxx" into contents.
- Insert the GTFO! API script included in this package
- The API script will now tell you if it found the api block or it will present an error.
- To find your GTFO prepared vehicle in inventory, add e.g. GTFO to the end of the vehicles name. Some vehicle, like Shergood heli's, need parts of the name unchanged, to have all features work. Consult your manual.
- Take it back to inventory, then rez it again.
You don't need to be in a GTFO! Hub Region.Presently, those are on mainland continents, Fruit Islands/North Sea.
Click the GTFO Hud and there will be a button labeled 'Find Hubs'.
If you're in a mainland continent, you will see hubs in your proximity.
- Visit a GTFO Hub Region
- Rez a Vehicle you have prepared for GTFO
- Sit in your Vehicle and wait for GTFO to tell you it is connected.
- Click the HUD.
- Select 'Get Cargo'
- You will see some options depending on your vehicle.
"Courier Job" - Deliver goods from here to another hub.
" Freight Job" - Deliver goods from here to another hub.
"Air Drop" - The same as above but to non-hub 'mission regions'.
You can not load freight at such locations and is not available for all vehicles.
After updates you may see some new jobs types,
these are pretty much the same thing but with different margins
- Pick a job, then select a destination from the menu.
- Look through the cargo options for the highest value or funniest name, you pick.
- For the initial launch the cargo names may really random.
- You may start of with insufficient funds if your vehicle is too large, you may need a smaller vehicle until you can earn more money.
- Click 'Load' and then 'Confirm'.
- Wait for the HUD to tell you the job is loaded and you are ready to depart.
- You can move the vehicle if necessary for traffic, but do not leave the sim as this will cancel the job.
- Travel to destination in the allowed time.
- Click HUD then 'deliver'.
- Wait for cargo to unload.
- Collect fake game money.
Freebie Version Limitation
The Freebie Edition has access to all vehicles and destinations, but...
- Freebie HUDs will not level up past Level 5
- They will not gain xp or money bonuses from extra distances traveled
- They will not gain perks or unlocked items
- They will not be able to participate in leader boards
However, XP and money gained with the freebie edition carry over into the paid versions!
If something does not work as it should, de- and re- attach the hud solve most problems.
If you find anything suspect or is obviously a bug, please let us know.
Fastest help you will find in our in-world group secondlife:///app/group/0de2c89b-6213-91e0-c0a5-6936fd1201e6/about
2018 by Cam Maximus
2018 by Cam Maximus
2019 and 2020 edited by Joan Moleno